Creative, analytical thinkers with a passion for Digital Marketing and trends – Apply here!
Digital Marketing Account Executive
Location: Cork (head office)
(Date Posted: Monday 21st January 2019)
Celebrating almost 30 years in business, Hopkins Communications, headquartered in Cork (with offices in Limerick and Dublin) is a full-service integrated marketing communications agency, specialising in digital marketing, advertising/media buying, marketing, web development, public relations, event management, promotions, graphic design and print.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Account Executive/team player to join our busy Digital Marketing Department at our head office, working across multiple client industries, from small to large multinational organisations both in Ireland and internationally.
The ideal candidate should have an analytical mind and a passion for Digital Marketing (not just social media). A team player is what we love too – we also like to have the craic during a hard day’s work!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in digital media communications or marketing.
- One to three years’ experience working in a digital role.
- A proven track record of managing clients to a high standard as well as developing, implementing, analysing and reporting on communications strategies, and experience in and passion for digital marketing.
Digital Marketing duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating relevant and engaging content to reach various client’s target customers – images, video and written – for social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn & YouTube as well as other digital marketing platforms such as writing ad copy for Google AdWords campaigns and researching keywords, etc.
- Strong creative script-writing ability.
- Experience with social platforms and familiar with content specific to each platform.
- Photography skills – understanding a DSLR & ability to take quality photos that can be used professionally.
- Experience with using Digital Advertising Platforms, including Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ad Manager and Twitter Ads Platform.
- Measuring, analysing, and reporting on campaign performance and results.
Additional abilities that would be a bonus:
- Video creation including filming & editing skills – from taking a footage on a phone to filming with DSLR, video editing, including animation.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects.
- Ability to up sell and cross sell other services where relevant.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong reporting ethos to directors and to clients.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage client accounts directly with minimal supervision.
- Brainstorming new ideas for client proposals.
- Developing new client proposals and proposals to existing clients on additional services.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills especially with Microsoft Office packages.
- Anticipating client needs in advance where possible.
- The successful candidate may be required to travel to Limerick or Dublin office from time to time as well as client meetings wherever the client requires.
- Ability to work across other marketing services such as public relations, event management, promotions, advertising etc.
For more information on Hopkins Communications, see www.hopkinscommunications.ie