48 sheet billboards, citylights, bus rears, city impacts, t-sides, phone kiosks, pitch hoardings and PIPs are all part of the outdoor family that Hopkins Communications has recommended to it’s clients over the years. With a lifespan of 2 weeks per site being the norm for most of these media, outdoor advertising offers fantastic value to clients looking to brand a product nationwide. Retail outlets with a time sensitive sale should also avail of large format outdoor advertising to give them a substantial lead in time to highlight their best offers during sale time!
For those who want to go that extra mile and have a little bit extra to spare in their budgets, ambient media formats are available to give your product that extra push. Admobiles, smart cars, petrol nozzles, Cash & Carry sites, I-sites, Outboxes and Washroom sites are just some of the large array of options available to those who want to try something a little different to the norm.
We are one of the biggest buyers of outdoor media in Ireland – from bus shelters to bus impacts, i-sites to billboards and metropoles to ad bikes. Check out some statistics on outdoor advertising in Ireland, with a nod to outdoor advertising in Cork.
Outdoor Advertising Samples:
6 Sheet – Bus Shelter Advertisingadmin Bus Megasquare Advertisingadmin Bus Impact Advertisingadmin
Outdoor Advertising Ireland:
- Bus impacts (sides)/Bus backs – 35% of all adults in Ireland have seen advertising on the outside of a bus in the last week.
- Bus impacts (sides)/Bus backs – 45% of all adults in Cork have seen advertising on the outside of a bus in the last week.
- Adshels/Bus Shelters – 39% of all adults in Ireland have seen an Adshel in the last week.
- Adshels/Bus Shelters – 57% of all adults in Cork have seen an Adshel in the last week.
- Billboards/48 Sheets – 48% of all adults in Ireland have seen a billboard in the last week.
- Billboards/48 Sheets – 55% of all adults in Cork have seen a billboard in the last week.