We are currently seeking a Promotions Executive at Hopkins Communications.
Organised, creative thinkers with a passion for people, digital trends and events – Apply here! #Job #JobFairy
Location: Cork (head office, with travel nationwide)
Job Type: Full Time
Celebrating over 25 years in business, Hopkins Communications, headquartered in Cork (with offices in Limerick and Dublin) is a full-service integrated marketing communications agency, specialising in public relations, event management, social media management, promotions, advertising/media buying, graphic design and print.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive/team player to join our busy Promotions Department at our head office, working across multiple client industries, from small to large multinational organisations.
This role involves promotions management, social media management, event management and working across our other services as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years’ experience working in a promotions/experiential/brand activation role.
- A proven track record of managing clients and teams to a high standard as well as developing and implementing brand activation strategies, and experience in and passion for promotions, events and social media.
- A qualification in marketing or management is desirable but not essential.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- The recruitment, training and development of promotional staff and brand ambassadors.
- Booking schedules of activity for some of the agencies top brands.
- Administrating rosters and salaries, whilst also maintaining the welfare of all employees.
- Manage everything in house from creative, planning, logistics, storage, and reporting.
- Willingness to work outside of normal office hours on an ad hoc basis as required by client or management.
- Working across multiple client industries, from small to large multinational organisations, this role involves promotions such as:
- • Shopping Centre and Supermarket Samplings
• Pub and drinks promotions
• Direct mail
• Experiential activity
- Strong research skills.
- Strong reporting ethos to management and clients.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage client accounts directly with minimal supervision.
- Brainstorming new ideas for client proposals.
- Developing new client proposals and proposals to existing clients on additional services.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills especially with Microsoft Office packages.
- Anticipating client needs in advance where possible.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel from time to time as well as client meetings or promotions events wherever the client/campaign requires.
- Working across our other services:
- Ability to work across other marketing services such as social media, event management, advertising etc.
- Managing events
- Devising social media plans to support the overall marketing campaign objectives.
- Implementing social media plans.
Additional abilities that would be a bonus:
- Ability to up sell and cross sell other services where relevant
- Sales experience
- PR & Event Management experience
- Social media experience
To apply for this role, please send your cover letter, CV and any examples of work you may have done to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must have a full clean drivers licence.