Please review this Policy before using this website to contact us or if you consider yourself to be a supplier or client of Hopkins Communications.
Did you know that under new GDPR regulation, as of May 25th 2018, your personal data is protected such as your Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address, PPS Number, Date of Birth, GPS Coordinates, IP Address, Religious Belief, Sexual Orientation, Ethnic Origin, Fingerprint, Retina Scan, DNA Sequence, Photograph, Video recording and Audio recording.
We collect contact information.
For example, we might collect your name and email address. We may also collect your phone number or postal mailing address.
We collect demographic information.
We may collect information such as your gender, age and language preferences.
We collect payment information.
For example, we may collect your credit card number or bank details to issue and process payment.
We use your information to respond to your requests or questions where relevant and related to our supplier and/or client relationships.
To stop receiving Hopkins Communications newsletters, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions in a promotional e-zine you receive from us. Even if you do opt out of receiving such an email, we can still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions/queries.
You have the following rights:
- To enquire as to how we use, collect and process your data.
- To enquire as to how we use, collect and process your customer’s data.
- To receive a copy of your information.
- To have incomplete or inaccurate data amended and updated.
- To request to have your data deleted or to have the use of your information restricted .
- To exercise the right to data portability.
- To withdraw your consent at any time where the storing and processing of data is based on your consent.
- To lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner in relation to the agency’s collection and processing of your data.